Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
The following Customers are eligible to purchase medications and other products directly from Rxzone, including but not limited to licensed wholesalers and physician distributors (collectively hereinafter “distributors”); State and local government entities; physicians and nurse practitioners in private practice; hospitals, clinics and contract Customers, long-term care facilities, pharmacies. You must be located or have a license to purchase medications in the states of New York for both wholesale and retail orders. In the states of Pensylvania, Florida, and New Jersey non-government entities must provide prescriptions.
Unless otherwise stated, invoices should be paid in full within 30 days (or at contract terms, if applicable) of the invoice date. Rxzone reserves the right to charge a fee of the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum permissible rate if payment is not received within terms.
• Customers who have prepayment status are required to make payment prior to their order being processed.
• Federal Excise Tax is not subject to any discounts. Payment may be sent to the remittance address indicated on the invoice. Payment by check is recognized when received at the lockbox address indicated on the invoice. MasterCard®, VISA®, Discover® and American Express® are accepted as payment for purchases. All accounts shall be paid in United States Dollars.
• Arrangements for establishing payment via Electronic Fund Transfer may be made by contacting Credit Services
• Customers who have entered into a written contract with VaxServe are subject to the payment terms noted in Customer’s contract.
• Customer shall be responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and excises in effect at the time product is shipped by Rxzone.
• Rxzone reserves the right to charge fees to those customers associated with the collection process. Fees may include but not be limited to litigation cost, dunning, returned check/ACH/Wire transfers, or credit card decline charges.
• All new and existing customer accounts are subject to the review of the Credit Services department and any customer account given credit terms is at the sole discretion of the Credit Services department and subject to change without prior notification.
• Any account that exhibits a poor or negligent (delinquent) payment history may have terms removed and will need to prepay for orders or reservations and/or be subject to the next steps in the collection process including 3rd party collections and litigation.
• The customer becomes subject to account closure upon being sent to 3rd party collections
• Accounts that have prepayment terms can be reviewed at the customer’s request once a successful payment history has been established.
• Rxzone reserves the right to apply open credits to all accounts with past due invoices and/or open debit balances that are greater than 120 days.
• Dormant accounts (inactive) that have credit balances in excess of 2 years will be subject to the escheatment process.
• Shipments Monday through Wednesday should be delivered within 48 hours. All orders under $100 will incur a $20 handling charge. Orders of $100 or more will not incur a handling charge. The order value is determined before Web savings, prompt-pay savings, or sales taxes are applied and may exclude products shipped directly from the manufacturer. Additional charges may apply for products that require unique shipment accommodations or are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
• Shipping and handling policies are subject to change without notice.
• Nominal handling charges may apply to some orders.
- If a particular Web Site requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then must choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and restricting access to your computer. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify Rxzone immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Rxzone will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. Additionally, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Rxzone or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time. At Rxzone’s sole discretion, Rxzone may cancel the account of any user at any time.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Web Sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques may be used by Rxzone or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting, as well as in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of any product.
• To order or learn more about special offers, please contact a Rxzone Representative, and or log onto www.rxzone.net at any time.
• All orders are subject to acceptance by Rxzone. Rxzone reserves the right to reduce, defer, back order, or not accept such orders.
• Title to merchandise sold will pass to Customer upon delivery at Customer’s destination. Should Customer have a question regarding Customer shipment, please contact a Rxzone Representative
• Entire Agreement: Acceptance of orders, whether oral or written, is based on the express condition that Customer agrees to all of the Terms and Conditions of Sale contained herein. Acceptance of delivery by Customer will constitute Buyer’s consent to these Terms and Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale, together with any terms on the face side hereof (or in any document executed simultaneously by Rxzone and Customer), represent the complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way adding to, modifying, or otherwise changing the provisions stated herein, including by custom, usage of trade or course of dealing or approved by an officer of Rxzone. No modification of any of these terms will be effected by Rxzone’s shipment of goods following receipt of Customer’s purchase order, shipping request, or similar forms containing printed Terms and Conditions of Sale conflicting or inconsistent with the terms herein.
Rxzone guarantees that any product comprising any shipment or other delivery made byRxzone shall not be, at the time of such shipment or delivery, adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as amended and in effect at the time of said shipment or delivery (the “Act”), or within the meaning of any applicable state or local law in which the definitions of adulteration or misbranding are substantially the same as those contained in the Act; and such merchandise is not, at the time of such shipment or delivery, merchandise which may not be introduced into interstate commerce under the provisions of sections 404 or 505 of the Act; and such merchandise is merchandise which may be legally transported or sold under the provisions of any other applicable federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no guarantee is made with respect to merchandise which becomes adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Act by reason of causes beyond the control of Rxzone.
• THE WARRANTIES DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION AND IN VAXSERVE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES OFFERED BY RXZONE REGARDING PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
MERCHANDISE FOR RETURN
• All purchases of REFRIGERATED ITEMS AND VACCINES are NON-RETURNABLE. Rxzone reserves the right to designate additional specific products or product configurations as non-returnable for exchange or credit.
• All returns must comply with federal and state laws and regulations. In accordance with our manufacturing partners’ policies, Rxzone will accept returns that are unopened and have reached expiration. Expired product may be returned for replacement or credit at the discretion of Rxzone. Rxzone does not accept returns unless an error has occurred on the part of Rxzone or the carrier company. In the event that an error has occurred on the part of Rxzone, returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. All returns are shipped prepaid by Rxzone. Collect shipments will not be accepted. Please contact your Rxzone Representative to obtain your authorization and instructions on the return procedure. Unauthorized returns may be refused. Products returned to Rxzone may be destroyed or returned to the manufacturer.
• Further, Rxzone shall not be responsible for, and shall not accept returns of, product adversely affected by force majeure conditions, including but not limited to power outages, flood, or other utility- or weather-related occurrences. • Product not purchased directly from Rxzone should be returned to the site of purchase under their terms of sales.
• Rxzone representatives are not permitted to deliver or pick up merchandise from Customer for return. They are willing to offer information about the return policy; however, the ultimate decision and the responsibility for selecting the items and making the return rest with the Customer.